You are here

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
wayne busse
wayne busse's picture
Photo#uckit , whoops I meant photobucket.

Photobucket has removed most everyone's photos from the forum. They will happily return them for the low, low price of $400 for a whole year. I thought ransom was illegal.

Bill, I see your photos are still up. Did you pay the ransom?

at1stpromise
at1stpromise's picture

I was thinking about how we should all start a facebook group. It seems like an easier and quicker way to get photos, questions and ideas across. What do you think?

at1stpromise
at1stpromise's picture

I was thinking about how we should all start a facebook group. It seems like an easier and quicker way to get photos, questions and ideas across. What do you think?

r.garrison1
r.garrison1's picture

If we did start a Facebook group, I would see about 10% of what I now see on the forum. FB decides what is interesting, and doesn't show all posts to all people.

Conversely, for popular groups, you get 80% more than you really want, without being able to filter.

at1stpromise
at1stpromise's picture

You're completely right. I forgot about facebook's stupid algorythym that shows you what you "want" to see. 

Bill
Bill's picture

No Wayne but I have been paying for add free which is maybe $15 a year I also posted the link for the PB fix for anyone interested a 30 sec. down load. The down load helps for anyone who may have trouble accessing their photos. I've had no problems so far.

eddiemac
eddiemac's picture

My pics still show up here.  I haven't paid them anything, and, in fact, haven't even accessed PB in about a year.  I guess I haven't exceeded my storage allotment.  And I followed Bill's lead and installed the Photobucket app for Chrome (probably won't help unless you use Chrome for your browser).  No Facebook for me.

Humm
Humm's picture

I saw on a motorcycle forum I belong to about this site  . https://imgbb.com/

Seems simple, but I forget how to put a picture on here.

Humm
Humm's picture

I saw on a motorcycle forum I belong to about this site  . https://imgbb.com/

Seems simple, but I forget how to put a picture on here.https://ibb.co/j8Chzv

fbl
fbl's picture

It has been a while since using the site and always had not liked photobucket and had not used it for a while.  I use the Lance owners of America forum and they have a great photo insert system that post pictures with out going to another site. I pay a one time life time $35 dollars for it and it might be something Norwood could look at.

clam lake dave
clam lake dave's picture

What is the way to post photos now?

oneoldcoot
oneoldcoot's picture

Dave check out the sugestion box there are a couple ideas there. I am all about a fb page for us I belong to 2 on there (one knives one sanding) and they show up on my sidebar so I can go to the pages any time.

at1stpromise
at1stpromise's picture

I completely agree with the facebook group. I know sometimes info gets lost due to their new algorythm but I have trouble on the daily with Norwood's website and forum through multiple browsers. Facebook would be super convenient for me.